Thursday, March 12, 2015

Alternative treaatments I've tried...

Lemongrass
I personally have used essential oils, herbs, vitamins and other supplements. Omega 3's seem to make a huge difference in my pain, I'm pretty sure they're an anti inflammatory. Castor oil packs have helped me to.

Frankincense
Marjoram


 I also try to eat clean(whole foods) and that really helps. Not having the extra hormones and chemicals that adds to my endo and my pain. To avoid the hormones in meat nowadays my family raises meat rabbits. We eat it at least once a week, some weeks 3 or 4 times.
All the meat from about 20 rabbits

Rabbit chunks



 You can actually see me in the background processing the last rabbit.

 Some people have tried acupuncture and seen results with that. Personally I don't think I can handle that. Massage is a common one to.

No comments:

Post a Comment