Wednesday, March 11, 2015

How many meds/vitamins do I take in a day...


I take 4 prescriptions every night, I should also be taking 3 other supplements. On a bad day I take 3-4 pain relievers every 4hrs. With the awful pain usually comes nausea so add an anti nausea pill to the total. Today was a pretty decent day and I've taken about 12 pills. This is all in an effort to control the endometriosis and pain associated with it. In an effort to give me my life back. I've gotten very good at discreetly taking meds, don't need a drink most of the time anymore. You'd be surprised how many pills I can take at once now.
meds I take regularly


No wonder we get labeled as drug seekers. None of my meds give me a high. We don't want drugs, we just want relief. More than relief we want a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment