Monday, September 7, 2015

My Sam

We met at the beginning of sophomore year in English class. I was smart and he tried to copy my answers. I was having none of it and called him out on it. For some reason all the guys in English ganged up on me and were all hitting on me. Sam and I became friends, became best friends pretty fast. You could say he won me. I liked him but no one had really like me before, they all just wanted something from me. I just dismissed the fantasy that we could ever be together. We always sat by ourselves during lunch and would just talk. We opened up to each other and were just there for each other. Well on January 22, 2013, I was having a panic attack during lunch and Sam grabbed me and hugged me, he kissed my cheek and with tears streaming down my face and said "no one has ever done that." . He said something but I didn't hear him so I turned to face him to ask him to repeat it and he just kissed me. Then he whispered "Kate, I think I'm falling in love with you". All the sudden we both knew that we both felt the same way about each other. As they say the rest was history. We've been inseparable ever since. He's gone through hell with me. In the two and a half years we've been together I've had 3 surgeries, countless tests and a lot of emotional stuff happen. I've even tarted having seizures since we've been together. He has had so many chances to run and no one would blame him. But no, he's stayed by my side never wavering. I really can't imagine life without him.
Spring 2013
Fall 2013

Sam just holding me when I hurt

Spring 2014

April 2015
After Sam had his wisdom teeth out Summer 2015
 
2yr anniversary January 22, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment